Sprint’s pre-order offer for GS9 and GS9+ is just as exciting as these new phones. Here are the details:
- Save a total of $500 on the new Samsung Galaxy S9 or S9+ when you switch to Sprint and trade in your eligible phone.1
- Get $350 off the Sprint Flex price at Pre-order with eligible Trade-in, dropping the price per month to just $13.55 with $0 down for GS9 and $18.55 with $0 down for GS9+.
- And get a $150 Visa gift card when you switch your number to Sprint – no trade-in needed.
- This limited time offer is available at www.sprint.com/GS9 when pre-order opens at 12:01 a.m. ET on Friday, March 2. It is available to all new and existing customers.
Here are a few more reasons why Sprint is the carrier of choice for Galaxy S9 and Galaxy S9+:
- Sprint customers get the best price for Unlimited among national carriers.2
- Exclusively from Sprint, Galaxy Forever lets customers upgrade to the latest Galaxy after just 12 lease payments. Galaxy Forever is included in all Galaxy S9 and Galaxy S9+ leases.
- With Hulu, get unlimited access to the most popular next-day TV, original series, thousands of hit shows, movies, and more on your smartphone, tablet or TV.3
- With Sprint Flex, Sprint customers can lease any phone and have the option to upgrade or purchase later.
- Only Sprint pairs Gigabit LTE capability with HPUE (High Performance User Equipment) to bring our customers a better network experience for Galaxy S9 and Galaxy S9+. Sprint customers can look for an improved experience with streaming videos, mobile gaming and other online apps and services – less latency, faster connections and fewer moments waiting for your phone to catch up with you.
1 Reqs 18-mo lease for well-qualified customer with new line. $150 via Visa ® Prepaid card. Reqs. port and online registration. $350 after $19.45/mo credit applied within 2 bills. Reqs eligible trade-in. Early termination results in full balance due. Trade in tiers - Tier 1: $350 (GS8, GS8+, Note 8, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 plus, iPhone X); Tier 2: $250 (GS7, GS7 edge, GS7 Active, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 plus, LG v30+); Tier 3: $150 (GS6, GS6 edge, GS6 edge +, GS6 Active, Note 5, iPhone 6, iPhone 6s, iphone 6s plus, iPhone 6 plus, LG G6, LG v20, Google Pixel, Google Pixel XL) Galaxy Forever upgrade after 12 lease payments
2 Compared to similar national carrier unlimited plans. Carrier features differ. HD video streams up to 1080p, music up to 1.5 Mbps, gaming up to 8 Mbps. Data deprioritization during congestion.
3 Limited time offer. 1 Hulu Limited Commercials plan per eligible Sprint account. Select HD conten, t varies by device and connection. Tablet access via MHS reduced to 2G speeds after 10GB/mo.